D and K Diversified Consulting is a broad scope, project:based staff augmentation company. D and K specializes in recruiting and placing management, professional and technical staff resources for clients who require personnel with specific areas of expertise, defined skill sets, and a proven track record of success. The company industry experience base and network of contacts allows D and K to identify and attract highly qualified and experienced personnel to fill a wide range of client needs.
D and K Diversified has an excellent long term opportunity for 6 Civil Engineers at Cooper Station.
Work to begin approximately 8/27/2012 and run through 8/2013.
For immediate consideration, submit resumes with salary requirements, 3 references and availability.
Scope of work:
1. Prepare calculations and perform preliminary analyses, primarily structural analyses.
2. Prepare written documents such as specifications, reports, meeting notes, etc.
3. Identify design alternatives and their relative costs.
4. Prepare drawings and design sketches.
5. Estimate task effort hours for moderately complex assigned tasks from project deliverables list.
6. Identify and obtain information needed from other departments for coordination purposes. Understand design authority of all engineering departments.
7. Control and coordinate multi:discipline usage of below ground physical space with other disciplines.
8. Gather field information as required.
9. Interact with DISTRICT personnel to resolve design issues.
10. Create project:specific technical specifications based on similar documents written by others.
11. Check dimensions, determine interface points, determine physical space requirements, etc.
12. Be aware of industry standards and how them.
13. Apply frequently:used national codes.
14. Be familiar with DISTRICT procedures and where to find them.
15. Apply department:specific technical specifications to design activities.
16. Work within engineering schedules and budgets to meet project objectives.
17. Ensure accuracy, completeness and consistency in the work produced.
18. Assist in the preparation of design packages.
The qualifications of the proposed Civil Engineers shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Minimum of ten (10) years of prior experience as a nuclear civil engineer is preferred.
2. Five (5) to ten (10) years prior experience in the development of civil analysis (structural primarily) is preferred.
3. Demonstrated experience with modifications is preferred.
4. SAP experience is preferred.
5. CNS site experience preferred.
described herein shall be performed at CNS. Unescorted access to CNS is required to perform this work.